Emotional Well Being and Release – Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and effect the limbic system where emotions are stored in the "brain's emotional computer".
Help Detox the Body Systems – The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance
What Essential Oils are used in the Raindrop Technique?
Valor Essential Oil Blend contains oils of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense in an almond oil base. Gentle and soothing, it helps balance bodily electricity and stimulates spinal realignment. Affects the limbic system in a way to improve one’s self-image, enhance one's feelings of confidence, courage and self-esteem.
- Thyme Antiseptic, immune enhancing, supportive of body's natural defenses.
- Basil Can be relaxing to both voluntary muscles and to the involuntary muscles as well.
- Wintergreen stimulates the body's own production of natural cortisone
- Marjoram Relaxing to the involuntary muscles and to the voluntary muscles as well
- Cypress Antimicrobial. Supportive to the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Stimulates the body's natural white corpuscle production.
- Peppermint Supports digestive system, respiratory system and nervous system. Has been used for headaches. Research has shown that inhaling pepperment improves concentration and mental retention. Detoxing to the liver.
- Oregano - Antimicribial, anti spasmotic
- AromaSiez Essential Oil Blend - Relaxes muscles, including tight muscles and muscle spasms
- Ortho Ease Essential Oil Massage Blend A massage base oil of wheat germ, grape seed, almond, olive and vitamin E containing essential oils of wintergreen, juniper, marjoram, red thyme, vitiver, pepperment, eucalyptus, and lemongrass) Used in European hospitals, formulated to soothe muscle aches and minor swelling. Contains natural antioxidants.
Book a session and feel the difference!
90 Minute Raindrop with Full Body Massage - $125