What are the Benefits of Raindrop Technique?
- Balance and Re-align the Energy Centers of the Body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignment to the body.
- Non-Manipulative Technique – No manipulation as in chiropractic is performed. The oils help support the body to come back into balance by opening energy flow throughout the body.
- Reduce Stress and Minor Anxiety - Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Aid the Body's Natural Response to Irritation and Injury – Thyme and Oregano support the immune, respiratory, nervous, and other body systems. They are strong antioxidants.
- Ease Muscle, Bone, and Joint Discomfort – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit. Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress and Peppermint essential oils reduce tension in muscles. Wintergreen supports healthy bone structure.
- Improve Immune System Functions – Thyme and Oregano essential oils support the immune system; and aid in the release of toxins in the body. This will contribute positively to your overall health and well being.
- Emotional Well Being and Release – Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and effect the limbic system where emotions are stored in the "brain's emotional computer".
- Help Detox the Body Systems – The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system detox of the body.
What Essential Oils are used in the Raindrop Technique?
- Valor Essential Oil Blend contains oils of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense in an almond oil base. Gentle and soothing, it helps balance bodily electricity and stimulates spinal realignment. Affects the limbic system in a way to improve one’s self-image, enhance one's feelings of confidence, courage and self-esteem.
- Thyme Antiseptic, immune enhancing, supportive of body's natural defenses.
- Basil Can be relaxing to both voluntary muscles and to the involuntary muscles as well.
- Wintergreen stimulates the body's own production of natural cortisone
- Marjoram Relaxing to the involuntary muscles and to the voluntary muscles as well
- Cypress Antimicrobial. Supportive to the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Stimulates the body's natural white corpuscle production.
- Peppermint Supports digestive system, respiratory system and nervous system. Has been used for headaches. Research has shown that inhaling pepperment improves concentration and mental retention. Detoxing to the liver.
- Oregano - Antimicribial, anti spasmotic
- AromaSiez Essential Oil Blend - Relaxes muscles, including tight muscles and muscle spasms
- Ortho Ease Essential Oil Massage Blend A massage base oil of wheat germ, grape seed, almond, olive and vitamin E containing essential oils of wintergreen, juniper, marjoram, red thyme, vitiver, pepperment, eucalyptus, and lemongrass) Used in European hospitals, formulated to soothe muscle aches and minor swelling. Contains natural antioxidants.
Book a session and feel the difference!
60 Minute Sandard Raindrop Technique Session (feet, back, & neck only) - $85
90 Minute Raindrop with Full Body Massage - $120