Offering only the purest, most potent natural properties from each plant source, Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ (YLTG) essential oils contain the optimum level of therapeutic constituents for the most beneficial massage results.
Massage therapy has been shown to have a wide array of benefits. From anxiety reduction and pain relief to improved circulation, the therapeutic effects of touch promote all aspects of wellness. Essential oils further support the benefits of massage therapy by enabling targeted aromatic and topical relief. Certain techniques combine the art of aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex-rolling and releasing motions that activate the reflex points-and massage.
Topical application of these specific oils to various areas of the body brings balance and harmony while fostering a truly holistic wellness experience.
Some Uses of Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
- To Relax and Restore: Balsam Fir, Citrus Fresh, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, M-Grain, Orange, Palo Santo, Peace and Calming, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, RutaVaLa, Spearmint, Thyme, Trauma Life, Valor, White Angelica, Ylang ylang
- To Energize and Invigorate: Basil, Grapefruit, Lemon, Nutmeg, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, Spearmint
- To Soothe Achy Muscles, Reduce Muscle Spasm, and Help Relieve Headaches: Aroma Siez, Balsam Fir, Basil, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Helichrysum, Marjoram, Melaleuca, M-Grain, Nutmeg, Oregano, Palo Santo, Pan Away, Peppermint, Thyme, Valor, Wintergreen
- To Soothe Irritated or Sensitive Skin: Balsam Fir, Eucalyptus, Helichrysum, Lavender, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Orange, Purification, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Spearmint, Ylang ylang
- To Support Healthy, Younger Skin: Cypress, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Rose, Valor, Ylang ylang
- To Support Cardiovascular Health: Aroma Life, Basil, Cinnamon Bark, Cypress, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lemon, Ylang ylang
- To Balance Hormones, Energy, and Body Systems: Balsam Fir, Citrus Fresh, Clary Sage, Common Sense, Cypress, Forgiveness, Geranium, Grounding, Harmony, Inner Child, Joy, Juva Flex, Orange, Palo Santo, Present Time, Release, Rose, RutaVaLa, Spearmint, Trauma Life, Valor, White Angelica, Ylang ylang
- To Decrease Inflammation: Copaiba, Melaleuca, Ocotea, Pan Away, Wintergreen
- To Support Clear Breathing and Support Respiratory System: Balsam Fir, Basil, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Melaleuca, Oregano, RC, Rosemary
- To Support the Immune System: Abundance, Cinnamon Bark, Citrus Fresh, Lemon, Melaleuca, Nutmeg, Orange, Oregano, Palo Santo, Rosemary, Thieves, Thyme
- *Essential oils may be added to any massage service for an additional $5.00*